New gallery plugin set up. I think this one’s a keeper.
- When logged in to your account, click on “Gallery” on the left that’s right below “Settings.”
- Creating a gallery: Click on “Add Gallery/Images” > Add new gallery, enter in the name of your gallery and click on the button “Add gallery.”
- Uploading pictures: Go back to “Add Gallery/Images” > Upload Images. Choose the gallery which to upload images to, then select the pictures to upload from your computer. Click on the “upload images” button and let it finish. This may take a few minutes depending on the size and number of images you’re uploading.
- Creating an album and having it display a chosen gallery: Click on “Album” on the left. Type in the name of your new album (it can be the same as the gallery). Click on the “add” button. Drag the gallery you just made and uploaded pictures to (center column) to the left column. Click the “Update” button.
- Inputting the gallery within an album into a page: Now go back to the page you want the pictures in (e.g “Image Library” page, that is this page) and enter in: (album id=# template extend) but replace the parenthesis with square brackets. Save the page and you should be able to see the new album.
- Note that you can go to “Manage Gallery” under “Gallery” to the left to change the name of the gallery/pictures, move or edit your pictures etc.
– Sakura Fanelia